jeudi 29 septembre 2011

My blogging experience

Hello everyone! 

Wow, it has been eight weeks since I have started this blog. ^.^ It is a bit sad that I will be posting for the last time this week.  For this week, I will be talking about my experience of making a blog on French food (in the city and the villages) as part of my French Studies project this semester.

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for reading my posts and putting up with my grammar and volcabulary mistakes! :)
I have enjoyed writing on this blog during these past few weeks.  Despite having some difficulties, I have been able to learn so many things regarding French cuisine and the small or big history of each traditional dish.  In researching for this topic, I was able to discover the many small towns and the different types of cuisine in each.  Now I am able to add one of the many new words to my vocaulary list: "une recette". :D 

Secondly, thanks to this project, I was able to find a wide variety of French videos, websites or internet channels that focus on French gastronomy.  I have to say, after having done some research on this toopic, I have discovered that there are so many dishes in France.  I do not think that we can cover every dish! :)

Furthermore, throughout this period of time, I have had the opportunity to go out and explore the world of French food...in Melbourne. I had the chance to eat 10 macarons for the first time, make French toast for the first time and so many other things for the first time. It was a great experience.

Finally, I think that besides having the excuse to go and spend money on French food, I felt that creating a blog in French was a great chance for me to improve, if slightly, my French grammar and vocabulary.

All in all, I believe that this project, creating the blog and leanring about the culture and food of France was awesome!

Happy dining!

The final quote: "La gastronomie est l'art d'utiliser la nourriture pour créer le bonheur." - Theodore Zeldin

Thank you and goodbye!

Les macarons de Pierre Hermé


Amelia :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire